Sunday, February 25, 2007

My 4-legged babies


Well, as promised I'm posting pics of all 4 of our babies. All are rescued strays. The oldest is Paws (black and white longhair) at 9-1/2 years old, then Garfield (the tabby of course) at almost 9 years old, and our 2 newest additions Junior (white and black longhair) at 1-1/2 years old, and last but certainly not least Isis (my only girl - black and white shorthair) at a little over 1 year old.

Each one has a very unique personality (just like people). They love spending time on our screen porch watching the squirrels and birds. All of them are loved and pampered.

1 comment:

iSew said...

I just got to visit my kitties and they were very happily laying in the sun. I've been out of the country for a year and will have them back with me in about a month. I can't wait!