Saturday, March 3, 2007

Other than my etsy shop


Although my main passion is my jewelry, I also have a store at www.HiBidder.com and my owner website (see my links) where I sell lots of other things (non-handmade). Right now I have some really cute Easter items for the kids at HiBidder - animated bunnies, ducks, chicks, etc. and lots of American Greetings scrapbooking stickers. I also have an assortment of stickers for St. Patrick's Day.


At HiBidder I also sell retired Corelle replacement pieces, vintage glassware and other assorted items. Please check out my listings. I am more than happy to combine shipping between my sites.


My website is primarily American Greetings greeting cards, note cards and gift bags for all occasions at half the retail price. Since this site is relatively new, if you have any problems with a purchase or payment there, let me know so that I can try to remedy the problem.

No comments: