Monday, November 10, 2008

Starting Over

Well, here I am again. Unbelievably, it's been a year since I last posted here; and my life has completely changed.

I'm now divorced and starting my life over once again......but hopeful about my future, and actually looking forward to the holidays once again!

Although I'm working again, I'm still determined to continue with my jewelry making and start promoting it more (in hopes of making some sales for a change). Who knows, I may actually get back to painting after many years, too.

I still have my etsy shops filled with jewelry. Some of my vintage items from the 1940's and 1950's may be added soon, so I hope everyone will continue to check out my listings.

Christmas is coming!!! I have excellent prices and am always happy to get custom orders.

No comments: